Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
New plans to investigate rising emergency readmissons to hospitals announced in response to concerns raised by pati… twitter.com/i/web/status/10859…
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Cumbria County Council response to Healthwatch Cumbria Report on Services for People with Learning Difficulties
- Board of directors agree next steps for future of mental health and learning disability services in Cumbria – Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Latest CQC Rating for North Cumbria University Hospitals and Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Co-Production of services across North Cumbria is the way forward