Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
See our new report on Cancer Services in Cumbria. healthwatchcumbria.co.uk/cance…
@HWStHelens you are very welcome! Great to have you here in Cumbria
Brilliant visit from all the Chairs and CEOs of north west Healthwatch organisations today! Welcome to Cumbria pic.twitter.com/h6DT0xPc2h
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad? Tell us what you think.
- Healthwatch Cumbria To Look At Diabetes Services
- ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS ARE ATTRACTED TO MORECAMBE BAY
- North Cumbria University Hospitals Named Among Country’s Best
- Healthwatch Cumbria Letter of Concern to Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust re Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service