Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
The festive season can be a time when it is easy to feel alone. Help people stay connected and combat isolation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/10728…
NHS Improvement is looking to recruit a financially experienced Non-executive Director to join the board of North W… twitter.com/i/web/status/10706…
Drop in at our Workington Office today from 10am until 12 noon. Come and chat to us about health and care services… twitter.com/i/web/status/10706…
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Board of directors agree next steps for future of mental health and learning disability services in Cumbria – Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Latest CQC Rating for North West Ambulance Service – Rated Good
- Drop in Event at Healthwatch Cumbria – Workington – 06th December
- Latest CQC Rating for North Cumbria University Hospitals and Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust