Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
CHoC fact of the day - They made 293 home visits last week. We would like to know your experiences of the... fb.me/8sSowPHgN
CHoC fact of the day - They made 293 home visits last week. We would like to know your experiences of the... fb.me/68x4w2cmc
CHoc Fact of the Day - They made 293 home visits last week - used CHoC services recently? Please go to www.surveymonkey/r/CHoCPatientSurvey
The Future of Healthcare in West, North and East Cumbria consultation document has been launched. See the... fb.me/1yaCuPnQt
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Public asked for views on local Sustainability Transformation Plans
- Public Consultation launched on Helme Chase Midwifery-led Unit
- The Future of Healthcare in West, North and East Cumbria – Health Services Consultation Launched
- Have Your Say: Healthwatch Cumbria to Work with Cumbria Health on Call on Patient Experience