Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Sue and Chris are at the Lakes College Workington today to seek volunteers and casual engagement officers for Healthwatch Cumbia.
Sue will be at Lakes College Workington today promoting volunteering opportunities with Healthwatch. Why not come... fb.me/1dcydyOfR
HWC attended an informative public meeting last night in Carlise on merger of three GP Practices in Carlisle.
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Improving Access to Health Care Services for Deaf Patients in Cumbria
- Technology to Support Health and Care in Cumbria – Take part in the NHS Survey
- Kentmere Psychiatric Unit to Close – Press Release from Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Hospital Car Parking Working Group Update May 2016