Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
The CHoC Survey has now closed. Thank you to all who helped us, we spoke to lots of patients about their... fb.me/7yCi92nFp
Last time to complete the CHoC Survey - please do this online if you have had experience of using the Cumbria... fb.me/8n3RtoJsc
CHoC Facts of the Day - They saw 102 patients from Accident and Emergency and visited 136 patients in a... fb.me/5fAC6yhuO
CHoC Facts of the day - Call handlers answered 1324 calls last week! Wow! And 856 people attended the CHoC... fb.me/Y38rJAje
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Hospital Car Parking Survey Report – Healthwatch Cumbria
- Carlisle Healthcare Surgery respond to concerns over telephone system
- Integrated Care Community Meeting in Kendal – November 30th
- The Healthwatch Cumbria “Chatty Van” Returns! – Helping the people of Cumbria respond to the NHS Consultation document