Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Good meeting with Library managers at Barrow Library! Monthly drop ins start at Barrow Library 7 July, first Tues of each month 1:30pm-3pm.
#hwconf15 hello from HW Cumbria, pleased to be here!
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad? Tell us what you think.
- Cumbria’s dietetics department recognised as forward thinking at House of Lords
- Psychiatry-Neuroscience team wins senior communications prize for hip-hop innovation project
- Recent MembersNet meeting highlights the importance of a population health approach
- Healthwatch Cumbria to Look at Post-Discharge Stroke Care