Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Healthwatch will be there! Looking forward to seeing lots of people there. twitter.com/CPFTNHS/status/857…
North Cumbria University Trust - Suspension of Ward 4B due to Norovirus - www.ncuh.nhs.uk/news/2017/Apri…
North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust is seeking the views of patients, carers and family members who have... fb.me/8v2taiBVG
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Temporary Suspension of visiting at Ward 3a of the West Cumberland Hospital
- Cumbria Health on Call rated Outstanding by Care Quality Commission
- A Healthier Lancashire and North Cumbria
- Healthwatch Cumbria highlights concerns over loss of Eye Clinic Liaison Officers in Cumbria