Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Tuesday 03 May the Chatty Van will be in South Cumbria at Westmorland General Hospital 10-3 - tell us about local health and care services.
Chatty van is at Copeland Borough Council today at lunchtime - come along and see us. We want to hear your feedback on Success Regime ideas
The Chatty Van will be visiting Sainsburys,Caldewgate,Carlisle on Thursday 28th April between 12noon & 3pm. Come... fb.me/820IbO1TZ
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Chatty Van is on it’s way South! Healthwatch Cumbria is coming to South Cumbria
- Upcoming CQC Inspection of North West Ambulance Service
- CQC wants to hear from people who have received care for Depression, Anxiety or Stress
- Mindline Cumbria – A New Independent Mental Health Information Line