Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
We'll be at Morrisons in Whitehaven, Thursday 26th March, 10am-2pm. Come and see us to share your experiences of health and social care!
Met with Allerdale Borough council members yesterday. Thank you for inviting us & to speak with your local communities.
We're at Morrisons in Penrith today, 10am-2pm, come and see see us to share your experiences of health and social care in Cumbria!
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad? Tell us what you think.
- Share Your Experience About North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- North Cumbria Joins Forces With University Of Central Lancashire To Develop Medical Education In West Cumbria
- Third Meeting of West Cumbia Community Forum, Friday 27th March 2015
- Blackwell Vale Care Home Is Rated As Inadequate by CQC