Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Cockermouth public give their views on changes to ordering prescriptions. Following a meeting held in public at... fb.me/6LWlRdtPS
Cumbria Health Scrutiny Committee will now only refer maternity plans to the Secretary of State for consideration after last minute u-turn
Cockermouth residents voice their concerns at prescription changes in a meeting facilitated by Healthwatch Cumbria: healthwatchcumbria.co.uk/cocke…
Cumbria Health Scrutiny Committee refers maternity, children's & community hospitals decisions to the Secretary of State for consideration
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Cumbrian Public Provide Innovative Solutions to Issues around Treatment at Distance
- Chief Executives reaffirm support for community proposals
- Large numbers of people value the CHoC (Cumbria Health on Call) out of hours service
- Royal College Review Commissioned by North Cumbria Hospitals Trust