Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Today is the last day to respond to the Future of Healthcare Consultation - feedback your views via the website: www.wnecumbria.nhs.uk
The Care Quality Commission publishes report on learning from patient deaths:www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/f…
Update on Kentmere Ward, Kendal. The Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has released an update on the... fb.me/1oYp1LR0M
The CHoC Survey has now closed. Thank you to all who helped us, we spoke to lots of patients about their... fb.me/7yCi92nFp
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Healthwatch Cumbria Maternity Engagement on “The Future of Healthcare in West, East and North Cumbria”
- Healthwatch Cumbria Response to the Future of Healthcare in North, West and East Cumbria
- Decisions on Options from the Future of Healthcare in North, West and East Cumbria set for Spring 2017
- The Healthwatch Cumbria “Chatty Van” – The Driver’s Perspective