Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Improving the Diabetes Footcare Pathway in Lancashire & South Cumbria - Event 27th April - please see information @VAPPG
Choose Occupation Health organisation are holding a charity ball on 03rd March at the Halston, Carlisle. See... fb.me/8nIPBGgya
Healthwatch Cumbria would like to hear from people living in Cumbria with cancer and who are or have been... fb.me/5KfsiH14y
Thank you to everyone who came to talk to us in Millom and Penrith this week about your ideas to improve the... fb.me/51GKP9nI5
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Independent Report on the Healthcare for the Future consultation published
- #My Last Orders Café set up to help people deal with Death, Dying and Bereavement across Morecambe Bay
- Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust rated as “Requires Improvement” for Learning Disabilities and Autism wards
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust rated “Good” by Care Quality Commission