Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Come and see us and the Chatty Van in Appleby this Saturday (20th October). We are asking residents what they thin… twitter.com/i/web/status/10525…
On World Mental Health Day please share our Young People Mental Health Survey - we need to get the views of as many… twitter.com/i/web/status/10500…
On World Mental Health Day please can you send our survey on Young People and Mental Health to as many people as po… twitter.com/i/web/status/10500…
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- We’re coming to Appleby – Come and visit the Chatty Van
- Co-Production of services across North Cumbria is the way forward
- Partners launch a bold new plan to improve the lives of people with learning difficulty
- Healthwatch Cumbria is supporting the development of a bold new plan to improve the lives of people with learning difficulty