Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
HW Cumbria responds to Cumbria County Council Health&Wellbeing strategy: healthwatchcumbria.co.uk/healt…
Give your views on maternity services in Cumbria and North Lancs www.surveymonkey.com/r/materni…
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad? Tell us what you think.
- NHS CCG Governing Body Open to the Public- 2nd December 2015
- North Cumbria University Hospitals Open Letter from Chief Executives
- Better Care Together- Update on Progress November 2015
- Drop in Sessions at Seascale, Millom, Appleby, Workington, Whitehaven, Egremont and Penrith to Hear views about Maternity Services