Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our Main Roles
- provide free information to help people navigate health and social care services and understand the choices available
- gather and provide information on the quality of services in Cumbria – holding those services to account and bringing issues that need a national response to the attention of Healthwatch England
- promote better and more joined-up services for patients and social care users in Cumbria
- help people to find ways to improve their personal health and wellbeing
Don't forget we are surveying young people about their mental health and wellbeing - please complete if you are bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/10427…
Please don't forget that we are carrying out a survey on Young People and Mental Health - please complete and sprea… twitter.com/i/web/status/10427…
New Chair of Healthwatch England - Sir Robert Francis www.healthwatch.co.uk/news/201…
Talk to us
The care you receive in Cumbria, Good or bad?
Tell us what you think.
- Additional Date for Listening Events added for Autism Services
- Further Dates added for Kendal and Whitehaven to Listening Events for Mental Health Service User and Carers
- Public Health Survey – Healthy communities consultation – please see link to survey below
- Mental Health and Learning Disability Users and Carers wanted for Listening Events in Cumbria